9 Pots of Gold King Millions: Slot Overview
Games Global is expanding its jackpot offerings with the introduction of “King Millions,” set to be the most rewarding jackpot yet, alongside its renowned WowPot and Mega Moolah jackpots. “King Millions” will feature two primary jackpots: the Major and the Grand, with the Grand Jackpot anticipated to award prizes surpassing €30 million. The inaugural slot game connected to this new network is “9 Pots of Gold King Millions,” a leprechaun-themed game developed by Gameburger Studios.
“9 Pots of Gold King Millions” is explicitly crafted for broad appeal, drawing inspiration from the successful “9 Masks of Fire” slot by the same studio, but with a distinct, vibrant Celtic theme. While it retains the core gameplay mechanics of its predecessor, “9 Pots of Gold King Millions” distinguishes itself with the addition of the two substantial jackpots, prominently displayed above the gaming grid, making the game’s Epic Strike prizes seem modest in comparison. The atmosphere is further enlivened by an upbeat Irish melody, adding an energetic vibe to the gameplay experience. This new jackpot slot aims to capture the attention of players seeking significant wins while enjoying a thematic and engaging slot game.
In “9 Pots of Gold King Millions,” the strategy behind selecting your bet becomes crucial, as the likelihood of triggering progressive jackpots increases with higher stakes. Players are offered a range of betting options from 20 cents to $/€120 per spin. The game presents a Return to Player (RTP) of 86%, which is typical for progressive jackpot slots, with an additional 4.5% jackpot contribution leading to a combined RTP of 90.5%. This slot features low volatility, offering a smoother gameplay experience, complemented by a notably high hit rate of 41.93%. The action unfolds on a traditional 5-reel, 3-row grid, featuring 20 paylines for potential wins.
Despite the focus on progressive jackpots potentially overshadowing standard paylines, “9 Pots of Gold King Millions” includes 7 regular paying symbols to keep the base game engaging. The lower-value symbols comprise a BAR, a four-leaf clover, a top hat, and a harp, while the higher-value symbols include various combinations of 7s—ranging from single 7s to triple 7s. Wins for a five-of-a-kind (5 OAK) of the lower-value symbols range from 1.2 to 2 times the bet, escalating to 2.2 to 30 times the bet for the higher-value 7 symbols. A standout non-green symbol, the wild mushroom, appears on all reels, substituting for any regular pay symbol and offering a payout of up to 125 times the bet for a 5 wild win, adding a layer of excitement to the gameplay.