All casinos operated by Dama N.V. and other top online casinos offer wide range welcome bonuses, free spins and no deposit bonuses for new clients, in this article we look closer about all online casino promotions for players.
Types of online casino bonuses
- Deposit Bonus – You get a bonus credit based on the amount you have deposited. Most often you get 50%, or 100% of your deposit, and sometimes even 200% or 300% or more. The maximum bonus amount is usually limited. Deposit bonuses are promoted by offering offers such as “150% up to €150 bonus”. However, please pay attention to the other bonus conditions, especially the wagering requirements and maximum withdrawal limits, both of which are very important.
- No-deposit bonus – It is popular especially among so-called freebies, players who want to win money without taking any risks. It is most often given for registration, without the need to deposit money. Usually it amounts to about €5 to €20, and meeting the conditions for this type of bonus is usually quite difficult. No-deposit bonuses are the most popular type of online casino bonus. That’s why we’re putting a lot of effort into creating a large selection of no deposit bonus codes for 2019 for our visitors to choose from.
- Free Spin – You don’t get free money, but you get free spins on selected popular slots with prepaid credit. Winnings are not immediately credited to your account. They form a bonus credit, which requires you to fulfill additional requirements (such as no deposit bonus). Only after meeting these conditions will the casino credit your account with real money, which you can then withdraw.
- Cashback – The casino gives you back some of the money you lost.
- Loyalty program – Every casino tries to keep the best players, and sweetens them with something special. The benefits offered in loyalty programs are difficult to categorize. Most often they are online stores with promotional items that can be purchased with loyalty points, exclusive games or competitions between players for jackpots or vacations abroad. Other popular benefits include lower wagering requirements for bonuses, higher play limits and even higher withdrawal limits.
Online Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
Bonuses can only be awarded and withdrawn from the casino after certain conditions have been met. Make sure you read the detailed version of the conditions on the casino website. If you do not understand any of the conditions, please do not hesitate to contact the casino’s customer service department.
The basic bonus terms and conditions include :
- Only one account opened and only one bonus per person, household, IP address, email address, credit card or bank account. If it’s really strict, don’t even try to open multiple accounts. They will not only take your bonus, but may also void your fair share of winnings from your normal deposits. Some casinos (especially rogue casinos) may even suspend your casino account and keep the deposit if you do not comply with these rules. When registering, always use your real personal information, otherwise you will not receive your winnings. The casino will verify your identity prior to any withdrawal and you will often be required to send scans of two personal documents (ID card, driver’s license and/or passport).
- You cannot withdraw bonuses immediately. You must always transfer the bonus amounts several times to the casino (this is called the wagering requirements). Bonus Rolls mean that the sum of your wagers in any one game must exceed a certain multiple of its original value. With a €100 bonus and a wager of €30, you must wager a total of €3,000. If you are playing slots and playing for $10, you must spin 300 times (regardless of winnings or losses). Players lose most bonuses before fulfilling their wagering requirements.
- There are usually a few casino games that are restricted when playing with a bonus. Especially in the case of games with higher winnings, like most table games, you will find restrictions or higher wagering requirements (sometimes 10x or 20x higher than the main wagering requirements).
- Casinos often limit bonuses to certain countries only. Terms contains information on restrictions by country. You will also find this information in the bonus terms and conditions.
- Some bonuses, especially no-deposit bonuses, but sometimes also deposit bonuses, have maximum withdrawal limits. If, for example, a no deposit bonus has a maximum withdrawal limit of $100 and a player wins $300, the player may only withdraw $100 and the remaining amount will be void.
- To acquire bonuses, you must fill in a promotional code when depositing or registering a new account (in the case of no-deposit bonuses and free spins). In some online casinos, you must contact their support with the bonus code in order to claim the bonus.
What you need to know about bonuses
You should only play in casinos with a good reputation. You can try to find information about a casino’s reputation by using a search engine, or by searching for the casino on the industry site askgamblers.com. If you find several justified complaints, do not open an account at this casino, no matter how attractive the bonuses it offers. Also you can look in our website top online casinos operated by Dama N.V. company, we personally tested all added casinos in site.
The majority of casinos include these types of statements in their terms and conditions: “The casino reserves the right to change, cancel, remove or deny any bonus in accordance with its own decision”. For regulatory licenses, casino bonuses are only given as a goodwill gesture on the part of the casino. Therefore, these terms and conditions are permissible. Especially after winning a larger amount, casinos may try to accuse you of bonus abuse and void your winnings.
If a casino deliberately decides not to pay out your bonus winnings, you are virtually powerless. All you can do is try to make it public and hope that the casino changes its mind to protect its reputation. Make sure you read our casino reviews carefully to avoid casinos that often use these terms against their players.
Bonus Hunt through bonuses (Bonus Hunt)
Bonus hunting is the intentional abuse of bonuses for the purpose of making a long-term profit. The golden age of bonus hunting was 10 years ago, when it was enough to know how to play Blackjack, and players could get a decent amount of winnings from bonuses alone.
Naturally, casinos try to prevent such abuses, so today, bonus hunting is more difficult and riskier than before. Contemporary bonus hunting mainly concerns the great variance of game strategy. In other words, it could lead you either to lose everything or to win at least 20 times the amount of the bonus. It requires a good starting capital, a judicious choice of games and game strategy, as well as a thorough knowledge of the terms and conditions. The main risk is that, on average, you only convert one bonus out of 25, and if the casino refuses to pay this bonus, you win nothing. Other casinos won’t even give you your deposit back. If you’re interested, check out our article on bonus hunting.